Tuesday, May 22, 2012



... And surely, a People who built the Pyramids had a weighty reason for not leaving images of how they were built ... Posted by Charlotte at my message board

To which I answered: Hi Charlotte have you ever considered the possibility that the reason there are no images of the building of the pyramids is because they have always been there. ALWAYS !

I am honestly beginning to doubt the very existence of "The Past"

I continue to be amazed that we continually come up with new discoveries that stretch the boundaries of The Universe and take humankind's origin deeper into the past. I am becoming more and more receptive to the idea that this is just a continuing smokescreen to keep us searching in the past and ignoring the now ! And who is putting up this smokescreen for us to get lost and mired in ? ... Well if it were true Charlotte who do you think could be doing it ?


She responded ... 

Well, no, I never considered the possibility that the Pyramids were ALWAYS there but that they were constructed at some time, though I don't believe the time given by conventional Egyptology. There is obviously a past in our History because of linear time, but I know what you mean by an eternal present which is only beyond the concept of time/space. I don't even know if they still maintain that they are tombs.

Concerning the smoke screen, I'm reminded of my Phi Teacher: we are constantly looking askew from what we should be looking at, it is the ego protecting itself from seeing the truth of a thing, so we are endlessly guessing, but no one ever guessed their way to truth.

As I see it, there are 3 ways to go, 1, we can keep on guessing; 2, we can read and listen till we are blue in the Face and take someone else's word for it, which doesn't count in 99.99%, or we can take the contemplative way to find it in ourselves.

You say you have found the Truth, if so, why keep searching? It is not sufficient to realize Truth momentarily, but to become cape-able of living with eternal Truth beyond the illusionary world. Hard to put in words.

We are putting up the smoke screen: Krishna to Arjuna: the Mind is the slayer of the real, or your 'our Minds created this illusion', but to actually grasp the entirety of it is subject to the limits of human consciousness.

We're not ignoring the now, in the here and now we have to we have to strive to overcome these limits.


I will counter thusly. Let us assume for just one moment that this is all an illusion, a dream, a vacuum, a scheme (as per Bob Dylan) then it is all occurring basically in a instant. Like your life flashing before you (yes I have experienced this once). Now if this is so and it is occurring in "our brain" (whatever that may mean)  then it has all been created out of nothing (read here no molecules, no atoms, no electrons no anything, simply thought into existence) and last time I checked thought has no physical characteristics. It can't be measured. It can't be seen. It has no physical dimensions. It is simply thought. Yet it is a tool as powerful as any God we can ever dream up for it allows us to do anything ! To be anything ! To go anywhere ! To be anyone ! It is in reality The God of Gods (as The Illuminati would call their ultimate God ... by the way they have barred me from their website on Facebook. Seems even they fear my "innocent" questions)  for "Thought" can even create ... God !


I don't know about you but my universe started the moment I could think. Some claim it started in the womb but I am not so sure. Once I learned to think I started to create my universe. Do I remember being born ? Of course not. Do I remember when I was two ? No I do not. Do I remember when I was four ? The answer to this is a murky yes. So to me the birth of my existence, as with mankind itself occurred the moment I asked myself ... who am I and where am I.  It, my existence, began when I started to think ! Not one second before.  And I contend from that first instant or instance of thought I had already laid down the path of my life and started setting in motion the plan or sequence of events that would lead us (me) to the now.  I have always contended that every single thing that has ever happened to me no matter what had occurred for a purpose. To give me something I needed to take the next step. There have been no wasted episodes in my life. Like the pyramids at Giza no stone was placed without cause and like my life no chance meeting or obscure event was not for a reason. It was all for a reason. It was all preconceived, I think by myself, as a sort of contest to see if I could ever figure it out. So to make the game more interesting and not impossible I planted signposts along the way that were meant to jog my memory and give me hints of what I am and who I am and where I came from and where I am going. And once enough signposts were found and recognized and followed and added up and put together the puzzle would finally emerge for that is what it always was. A simple gigantic jig saw puzzle designed by me, for me, and me alone. 





More later ...



Posted this 22nd day of May, 2012 ...  T-213 and counting

2 comments:

  1. Ok, if you designed this reality... I want a nicer house, please!

    :-)

    Ok, more serious reply. God? I always thought God was creation energy and so far I've yet to find otherwise. And energy includes emotion and thought. Thought can be measured in brain activity. Electricity... energy...

    thought carries energy.

    Ask a witch. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid I tend to agree with you. The driving force behind "Thought" does appear to be energy of some description. Stop the flow of energy and the 'thoughts' stop as well. No "thoughts" = No Universe = no nothing = in the beginning !

    Thus when we die, that is when the energy flow stops ... well I am sure you can figure it out from here. There is an old saying if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around, does it make a sound ? Well when my thoughts stop, my Universe will end ... and then does it matter if life goes on all around me. I sure as hell don't really care now do I nor do any of the things I have brought into existence.

    Just on Monday a man jumped into The Niagara River and plunged over Niagara Falls AND SURVIVED. Imagine the rush ! Did he take a leap of faith ? I don't know and I doubt if anyone will ever ask him.

    ReplyDelete